https://www.trackresults.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/TR_logo_final_002-4-300x41.png 0 0 Sean Nickerson https://www.trackresults.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/TR_logo_final_002-4-300x41.png Sean Nickerson2016-11-24 10:30:372017-02-25 12:06:04November 2016 Bug Fixes
TrackResults has released a series of bug fixes to our V29.08 deployments. These fixes are specifically targeted to improving the speed and efficiency of the user experience:
- Repaired the Create New Dashboard Pane Report Types to display based on Permissions.
- Repaired the Quick Flip of Report Types to display based on Permissions.
- Repaired Filter Function “Exclude”.
note: Exclude acts as a shortcut to “Include all, Except” and will return results if there are other values within the same field. For example: Exclude gift “B” will return a tour with gifts A,B,C, but will exclude tours with gift “B” only.
- Repaired Filter Function “Has Sale”.
- Repaired Multi Page Click Through & Show All (up to 1000 records) on Detail Reports.
- Repaired “Report on” and Filter Function for “Weeks of the Year” (Monday to Sunday).
note: sort by day of week is still Sunday to Saturday.
- Customer Lookup now searches multiple values (separated by space).
- Search Users now searches FirstName LastName (separated by space).