March 22, 2011 – Today TrackResults debuted its Spotlights feature. Now the best performers and the worst performers get color coded results on sales reports and marketing reports as if they were painted with a highlighter, for fast and immediate attention.
In the past, even with the best business intelligence , data can be overlooked. Typical dashboards are display the RED/ YELLOW / GREEN speedometer or traffic light image, but do not display criteria specific details. The details are far more important and meaningful to the person who makes the decisions.
As a client configurable choice, SpotLights are an alternative to the ” general overview graphs that display an overall picture, , TrackResults is pointing out the performance characteristics in it’s detailed reports , so you can notice them at a glance. “This is actionable intelligence at it best”, TrackResults actually says ” Hey did you notice this?”.
New marketing statiscal reporting features are being debuted for the 2011 ARDA Convention (National Spring Conference) for Timeshare sales , Travel Club reports and vacation ownership sales focused companies. A few of the new features available are:
1) Google style typeahead and suggested results functions in the criteria selection and filtering fields, as well as in lookups on most fields.
2) Day of the week specific filtering, now allows you to run comparitive analytics over any date span , such as Year to date , or Quarter to date, and select a single ( or multiples) days of the week, for week by week reporting. For instance, example: ” Fridays over the last 3 months will show a tabular view of only friday results , with corresponding weeks side by side. This can be displayed as a Pivot report combing other criteria for benchmarking and forecasting.
3) Month specific filtering. Similar to day filters, clients can run sales reports, and marketing statistics to compare any catagory or unit on a monthly filtered basis for year by year comparisons. Example: Display “Januarys for the last 5 years” returns Jan 05, Jan 06, Jan 07 etc, ,on one side, in comparison to Jan 2011 . This feature is a great indicator of measurement, forecasting for future months, as well as goal setting and time targeted objectives.
4) Appointment Time / Tourtime filters – Clients can select single or multiple sit/set times, for analytics.
5) Multiple value slection – TrackResults users can now intuitvely select multiple choices in a single menu , simply by selecting them with your mouse ( or finger on an Iphone) such as selecting Sales locations ‘ A + B ‘ , but exclude locations “C + D”. This feature multiplies the possible variations possible for each report by the thousands. “Dialing in” on specific zones, times, days, types, clients can extract business critical information to identify high performing processes to replicate, as well as low performance factors to apply special attention.
VISIT US AT THE ARDA ANNUAL CONVENTION IN ORLANDO , MARCH 27 – MAR 31 BOOTH #1336 FOR MORE UNPUBLISHED FEATURE PREVIEWS