If you ever wonder what version your currently using, just hover your mouse over the copyright (2012 TrackResults All rights reserved) on the bottom of every page , and it appears.
Version 6.6 boasts performance boosts that are especially designed to help clients of TrackResults who connect to other systems.. or perform frequent manual administrative tasks like adding lots of venues, users, gifts, special teams. For those that do manual data transfers via uploads and exports your job just got easier, faster and better.
Here are the major improvements summarized:
- Performance improvement for all admin/management pages (extremely fast page loads and sorting)
- Search for all admin/management pages ( 400 venues? no prob..!)
- Added Locked out column (password incorrect) and Last Login Date column to the Manage Users Page (monitoring users)
- New internal standardized model for pick-lists improving time to develop and test new pick-lists (faster deployment for custom pick-lists and change requests)
- Added “listing order” of administrative items for default placement (place them where you want them)
- Bookings Import now checks and displays an error when importing a duplicate phone number within the booking import file (no dupes allowed)
- New note describing the existing customer matching rule on Booking Import ( user friendly reminder)
- Added Marketing Agent to the Lead Import (Designates agent/user during upload)
- External Tour ID now changeable through the Api (flexibility for older systems like SPI and TSW)
- Api Get Tours now returns the time and date from the TrackResults database with the exact time of the Api request (this addition ensures no lost time gaps when syncing TrackResults changes through the Api)
- Last used file-name and Import Number now displayed on all imports ( upon successful completion)
- Searching by Import Number available ( advanced user function)
- Import Number now viewable on the Tour View (disabled by default)