- Repaired the Create New Dashboard Pane Report Types to display based on Permissions.
- Repaired the Quick Flip of Report Types to display based on Permissions.
- Repaired Filter Function “Exclude”.
note: Exclude acts as a shortcut to “Include all, Except” and will return results if there are other values within the same field. For example: Exclude gift “B” will return a tour with gifts A,B,C, but will exclude tours with gift “B” only.
- Repaired Filter Function “Has Sale”.
- Repaired Multi Page Click Through & Show All (up to 1000 records) on Detail Reports.
- Repaired “Report on” and Filter Function for “Weeks of the Year” (Monday to Sunday).
note: sort by day of week is still Sunday to Saturday.
- Customer Lookup now searches multiple values (separated by space).
- Search Users now searches FirstName LastName (separated by space).
TrackResults just completed, and released the new Login page that is built in HTML5 on top of Twitters ” Bootstrap” achitecture. Now you can put Custom Content on your company TrackResults homepage, and change the message as often as you like
Common uses recently have been “Salesperson of the week“, “Company goals, “Mission statements” and “Training message of the Day“. Photos, text, videos, any web content, can be used on the login page.
100% scalable, and specifically designed for use on any mobile device , using any browser , every single image and editable area on the page shrinks ro grows according to your screen size. All content areas even repositions themselves on the fly, for best viewing when your handheld screen rotates horizontally or vertically.
TRACKRESULTS AND TRAVEL TO GO JOIN FORCES TO DELIVER SUPPERIOR ANALYTICS TO INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTORS
Travel To Go and TrackResults Software announced an agreement to provide Travel To Go distributors with a travel club business intelligence solution. TrackResults implemented and deployed an enhanced global cloud based platform accessible to the current base of approximately 30 independent Travel To Go distributors who own and operate sales centers internationally.
Previously, many Travel To Go distributors maintained an independent contract and cloud based domain with TrackResults software, resulting in a duplication of efforts and costs. Travel To Go used their collective buying power to access preferred pricing and contract a long term agreement on behalf of all of their distributors. This single seat administration, encompassing over 30 Travel To Go sales centers, offers distributors a higher level of support that typically is beyond the reach of an individual distributor.
This global installation versus the traditional segmented model of a distributor network offers distributors the opportunity to leverage and apply analysis gained from one market to another. Travel To Go will be able to assist its distributors with business intelligence from the company’s national benchmark perspective as well as a local viewpoint. While this deployment does not allow any single distributor access to another distributor’s data or business intelligence, it does allow for a broader understanding of patterns and trends so each distributor can capitalize on each other’s efforts.
TrackResults business intelligence offers Travel To Go an at-a-glance ability to provide intelligent answers to questions such as:
- How does this tour generator perform in a local market versus nationally?
- What is the historic sales production or market penetration of a geographic area?
- Where can we improve our performance compared against other distributors as a whole?
Travel To Go is committed to the continued success of each distributor. That is why under this agreement TrackResults will provide a monthly workshop to increase the knowledge base and analytical skills of all Travel To Go distributors.
Jeanette Bunn, President of Travel To Go said, “This exclusive agreement with TrackResults demonstrates our commitment to support our distributors by empowering them with the best tools for competitive productivity, in addition to the advantages that our superior membership benefits offer. The ability to provide our distributors with snapshot answers that are critical to their decision process is a competitive advantage in our recruitment and retention of independent distributors. We felt it made sense to make this investment for the success of our distributors, because when they win, we win.”
Says Todd R., Principal of TrackResults said, “Travel To Go is leading the pack in promoting cohesive awareness and cooperation rather than a culture of ‘every man for himself’ in the sales center. Travel clubs typically demonstrate support by enhancing the product rather than investing in tools that maximize a distributor’s marketing efforts. By making this investment, Travel To Go is centralizing the business intelligence gained from each distributor to create a national snapshot that allows each distributor to operate smarter, not harder, while driving closing rates higher and marketing costs lower.”
About Travel To Go
Travel To Go offers travel benefits and services to a loyal customer base of 50,000 members and is currently celebrating 22 years in the vacation and travel business. The company prides itself on its five star service standards and the achievement of its mission to “Making Dreams Come True.” For more information visit www.TravelToGo.com or call Jeanette Bunn at (800) 477-6331 ext. 108.
If you ever wonder what version your currently using, just hover your mouse over the copyright (2012 TrackResults All rights reserved) on the bottom of every page , and it appears.
Version 6.6 boasts performance boosts that are especially designed to help clients of TrackResults who connect to other systems.. or perform frequent manual administrative tasks like adding lots of venues, users, gifts, special teams. For those that do manual data transfers via uploads and exports your job just got easier, faster and better.
Here are the major improvements summarized:
- Performance improvement for all admin/management pages (extremely fast page loads and sorting)
- Search for all admin/management pages ( 400 venues? no prob..!)
- Added Locked out column (password incorrect) and Last Login Date column to the Manage Users Page (monitoring users)
- New internal standardized model for pick-lists improving time to develop and test new pick-lists (faster deployment for custom pick-lists and change requests)
- Added “listing order” of administrative items for default placement (place them where you want them)
- Bookings Import now checks and displays an error when importing a duplicate phone number within the booking import file (no dupes allowed)
- New note describing the existing customer matching rule on Booking Import ( user friendly reminder)
- Added Marketing Agent to the Lead Import (Designates agent/user during upload)
- External Tour ID now changeable through the Api (flexibility for older systems like SPI and TSW)
- Api Get Tours now returns the time and date from the TrackResults database with the exact time of the Api request (this addition ensures no lost time gaps when syncing TrackResults changes through the Api)
- Last used file-name and Import Number now displayed on all imports ( upon successful completion)
- Searching by Import Number available ( advanced user function)
- Import Number now viewable on the Tour View (disabled by default)
We are always investing in better infrastructure and performance for our clients. It is not always about features, its also about portability, mobility and connectivity. That was soooo 15 seconds ago!
What has changed isn’t readily visible, however, a lot of performance tuning has been applied under the hood. Here is a partial list of what has changed:
- Data security can now be customized on an install by install basis.
- Security Roles can now have their nicknames changed or be completely removed from the UI.
- SalesCloser role has been removed, replaced with SalesAgents. (v6.6)
- Sales Dashboard role (NEW ROLE!) is available for deployment to all installs. (v6.6)
- All user pick-lists have better filtering and typeaheads for speedy picking.
- The “Unscheduled” tours are automatically excluded of all reports except for Marketing Detail Report (MDR), Call Center Detail (CCD) (NEW MODULE!) and Tour Status Efficiency (TSE) reports.
- The search bar is defaulted to partial match searching instead of exact match, causing wider, less filtered results. (e.g. ” joh” search returns ” john, Johnson, johnny”).
- The search bar now includes the guest-name and the secondary phone number fields. The search bar can be customized by install for a date period or range, to full matches only and/or to exclude searching sales info such as purchase ID and contract number (for marketers only). The more you filter, the faster it flies.
Faster, Better. In testing, a text string search of nine combined fields on 2,000,000 records went down from an average of 14 seconds to about 2.6 seconds (amazing how long 11.4 seconds feels when you’re in pain).
Our goal is to remain the vacation ownership industry’s only easy-to-use performance analytics and instant report builder with fast results. Any clients noticing performance changes (positive or negative experience) are encouraged to comment to us using the Contact Us form.
TrackResults released a new role-based feature, “Dashboard user,” which allows web access directly to the dashboard reporting module.
The main purpose of this new role is to allow sales agents the ability to track goals and performance, add CRM comments, and using TrackResults advanced client lookup features, still protect compartmented information.
TrackResults says, “This limited role is a type of an introductory role to the sales agents, as they learn to track the Key performance indicators where the company wants them focused. Novice users can instantly access this dashboard from their cellphones, or any other mobile device. This role also allows the agents to “comment” on the current status of a client, communicating to other company staff very specific states of the existing lead, prospect or client.”
This is a great way for companies to take the first step toward cross communication and interconnectivity between staff.
TrackResults Software and Merlin Software Agree to Build API
(February 7, 2012) – SALT LAKE CITY –Two of the vacation ownership’s primary cloud based software company’s have agreed to join forces to build an Application Programming Interface (API) which will make Merlin more beneficial for business applications and allow TrackResults Software to deliver web based contract and financial models to its clients.
TrackResults is rapidly becoming known for its easy to use performance analystics for Sales and Marketing teams. Providing instant sales intelligence and marketing insight in real time, TrackResults offers dashboards to aid fact-based decision-making in the sales and marketing arena. Its strategic partner Merlin, based in Australia, provides a range of integrated management systems inlcuding Point of Sale/Merchandising, Accounting, Payroll, eCommerce and Multi-Site Management modules.
While Merlin can now benefit from TrackResults’ cloud based applications such as digital manifesting, a vast array of ways to view historical reports, custom report builders, metrics measuring, tour flow and revenue forecasting, the benefits for TrackResults are equalling compelling.
According to Merlin CEO Mike Pnematicatos, “We have been talking to Todd and Drew for a number of years now and watching their progress as they became the premier reporting tool for sales and marketing activities. TrackResults is a logical “add on” to our Merlin offering and compliments all the features that we have in Merlin.
TrackResults just doubled its capacity in the Cloud. TrackResults is a flexible and scale-able platform, which allowed us to double capacity within a short maintenance window with no downtime. We added 4 more servers, each with 8 processors and 16 gigs or RAM… This is ” on demand” scalability and elasticity.
- Version 6.5 also has the ability to activate additional modules such as
- Pender Come Good analysis,
- Call center efficiency,
- Courtesy tour as “Q”‘s calculations
- Security log auditing
- Graphical displays for charting and reporting and more.
Founded by former Timeshare & Travel Club Sales Executives and Developers, Market Development Partners, formerly known as, Aurion Marketing Solutions is highly sensitive to the biggest obstacle in the marketing business, short term thinking.
MDP is currently evaluating our maildrop , and lead uploading performance module. It permits uploads of millions of names, for tracking mailpiece saturation, respondents, and enables the call center people to track the original mailed off based on confirmation codes designed for tracebak.
Some of the benefits they have already discover are…
1) Greater analytics on lead sources and source performance.
2) Creating smarter rep list assignments by evaluating reps performance by list.
3) Higher show rates and conversion rates, by pairing the right rep with the right leads and the right confirmer.
We upgraded systems, and made some DNS changes.
Remember , Server upgrades and system improvements are part of why you choose TrackResults cloud for your hosting, and reporting. Our IT staff are at work, 24 /7 keeping your intelligence alive, safe and secure. We apply “best practices”, employ the highest qualifed certified engineers, and remove the bulk of your IT overhead. TrackResults software delivers Virusfree, Disaster proof data , on the best equiptment money can buy. Thank you for your patronage.